The project site was formerly the location of a historic rail yard, including a locomotive roundhouse and turntable constructed in the late 1800’s. After an extensive historic data recovery phase, the project required the expedited construction of a fully accessible intermodal station including a passenger waiting shelter, a 690-space, five-level parking structure with parking on all levels for electric cars, ride share vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles. The station includes an at-grade bus platform, taxi lane and kiss-and-ride drop-off/pick-up area, pedestrian sidewalks and a pedestrian bridge connecting a raised street to the second level of the structure. Station amenities include seating, lighting, signage systems, site improvements and landscaping. The project has been awarded a 2015 PCI Design Award for Best All Precast Concrete Parking Structure.